Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lesson 6-Net Library

Wow!  Setting up an account here was difficult, to say the least.  I finally managed to do this in Title Select, but was unable to get back there.
1.  I went into the library and changed the search to keyword.  I entered several different words with little results.  I typed in western and came up with books classified as "westerns" like "Remember the Alamo" and "Old Indian Legends".  I do not think this search is for me.
2.  Constitution Day had no results but, constitution did.  "The Declaration of Independence of the United States" and "The Constitution of the United States of America" were two titles I found.
3.  I then went to advanced search, clicked publisher, searched Nebraska and no results.  Then searched Oklahoma and found no results.  Keyword had results with Nebraska.  Yes, you guessed it-I am getting frustrated.  Right column had related topics such as Western United States.  I do not think I would use this library much, I had a lot of trouble navigating it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Boxe! I understand that you are having technical issues there and that Julie is working with you. I hope you will try NetLibrary again when you get the "real" interface and find it less frustrating. Thanks for trying.

    ReplyDelete