Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lesson 2 Learning Express

1.  I set up an account in Learning Express and looked at all the available exams.

2.  I chose the Nursing School Entrance Exam.  I did take the whole test and passed.  I thought the test was easy to navigate and this site has great tools for students and teachers of career/technical education.  I had no idea this existed and think it is great.  My students and I can both use it for exam preparation.

3.  In the job search and resume section I chose a course on how to be a better employee and doing better at your job.  I lokked at the course and it would fit my Individual Developement Plan and will use these courses for this.  Students on center already use the resume.

4.  I chose the eBook Nurse Assistant Exam.  I teach nurse assistant and have already started some of my students using this.  The tools in this section are very beneficial for my students and I as an educator.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, Boxe! So glad you are finding immediate uses for Learning Express! Thanks for your report!

    ReplyDelete